CMF Accounting offers packages and custom services to fit the needs of your business at whatever stage it is in. Some examples of the types of service we offer are:
QuickBooks Accounting and Cash Management Services
1 ) Set up package
- Discussion of data to be collected, set up of chart of accounts
- QB Training on basic functions such as invoicing, posting expenses, bank reconciliation
2) Intermediate package – appropriate for companies who are established and use QuickBooks but would like to be sure it is set up correctly and learn more efficient ways to do things.
- Review of current file, determination of current expenses ratios
- Recommendations for corrections and more efficient ways to do things
- Instruction on how to analyze financial statements like the Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
3) Advanced package
- In depth review with owner of Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and other relevant reports
- Pinpoint problem areas and develop strategies to address– cash flow, expense containment, products/services with declining or low margins, calculation of returns on marketing efforts
- Developing a budget and business/strategic plan
4) Special Projects designed for a special situation
If you are located in Newtown, Langhorne, Doylestown or other parts of Bucks County – services can be conducted in person. Long distance work is also a good option.
“Cathy has shaped the financial side of my business so I don’t have to worry about cash flow – which is a HUGE relief! She does an amazing job with special projects and is always willing to jump on the phone with me when I have questions. Couldn’t run my business without Cathy!”
— Gabielle Nicolet, President
Speech Kids LLC, based in Washington DC